dabaosodmi3 posted an update 4 weeks ago
1.Thermal protection: The unit shut down when it overheats.
2.Short circuit protection: The unit shut down when output is short circuit.
3.Battery protection: The unit shut down when battery discharges to 10V and prevent damage to battery.
4.Overl protection: The unit shut down when the loading power exceeds the rating power.
5.Earth Protection :The unit shut down when the load has electric leakage.
1. Solar electric energy generation;
2. Wind power generation;
3. Communication equipment;
4. Industrial intellectual control system;
5. Small sized emergency power supply system
6. Light, electric cooker, electric iron, desktop computer, laptop, fax machine, printer, TV, fridge, fan, mobile phone, DVD, electrical drilling machine, etc.
7. It can also be used to recharge 220/240 volt AC devices that have an appropriate recharging adapter with a Universal outlet for different AC plugs.
Available Plugs and Sockets:Modified Sine Wave Inverter price